Saturday, March 2, 2013

C4K


C4K #1
February 16, 2013
Kayla is a Canadian student in Ms. Balestrin's second grade class in Southwestern Ontario.She wrote a short little post about her dog.
My comment to Kayla W:
I think that is a very pretty name for a dog. I have a dog named Molly. She likes to wake me up in the morning too. What color is your dog?

C4K #2
Febuary 20th
Arthur is a student in Mrs. Jenny's second grade class, room 6, in Pt. England School in Auckland, New Zealand. He described in a video a picture of a sunflower and the way it looked to him.
My Comment to Arthur:
I think you did a very good job describing the flower. I think it looks like the sun too.

C4K #3
Febuary 20th
My comment to the class blog:
Room 6, I am from EDM 310 at University of South Alabama in the United States. I hope you have a wonderful year of learning. I look forward to your posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment