Sunday, April 7, 2013

C4K

March 1st
Johnny is a student in Mrs.Martin's tenth grade English class.
My comment on Johnny:
Johnny,I am the same way. I can be very quiet but when I am around certain people or doing what I love, I can get very loud. I am slowly becoming more and more bold as years go by. Don't be afraid to show people who you are. I have learned the more you open yourself up to having conversations to complete strangers the more confidence you have and the more comfortable you are the next time. The older you get it gets easier, promise.

March 6th
Zea is a students in Mrs. Goerends fifth grade class.
My Comment to Zea:
Zea, I agree, things would be very different today if we did not have the First Amendment.We would not be able to workship in the way we desire,speak what we please or show our disagreement with anything the government said. We should all be thankful for all the amendments.

March 20
My Comment to JackL:
JackL,
"No one can succeed the first time"
"Nothing will ever be perfect and there is always something to improve"
This is very correct!In every situation or invention, these quotes are right. Even if you reach what you consider perfection, there will always be a way to improve. That is a wonderful realization to have. Keep up the good work!

March 30
My Comment to Htawara:
He is an 11 year old at Pt England School in Ms.King's seventh grade class. He lives in Htawara,
I think that is a wonderful story you told. The picture is very good. Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment