Wednesday, April 24, 2013

C4K

April 6
Emily is in Mr. Boylen’s 8th grade class. Emily is 14 years old. She attends MFL Mar Mac. She has lived in the same small town Iowa in the USA all of her life.
Comment to Emily h:
It is nice to see someone that is really interested in learning more about blogging. I think that is fantastic that you are so active and creative. In my free time I love to sing, listen to music, read and attempt things I see on Pinterest. You are doing great! Continue to have that desire to learn and you will go far.

April 13th
Jasmin is in Mr. Chamberlain’s class. She is 14 years old.
My comment to Jasmin:
I also love to sing and act. When I was in high school I was in choir and drama classes, which were my favorite. Drama class is always more fun when you tell yourself, “If I feel goofy then I am probably doing it right!" Do you take choir and drama classes in school?


April 17th
Georgia is in the fifth grade in Mr. Heenan’s class.
My comment to Georgia:
Georgia, It gets hard to blog when you are so busy. Over the Christmas holiday I spend time with my family. My sister had a baby, so I spent most of my free time helping my sister recover and take care of my niece. That was my early Christmas present!

No comments:

Post a Comment