Wednesday, April 17, 2013

C4T

April 13th
William Chamberlain teaches sixth grade at Noel Elementary school in Noel, Missouri.
My comment to Mr. C:
My name is Jennifer Whitley. I am from University of South Alabama in EDM 310. I really liked this video. It makes me think about how the teaching world is today. When a newer teacher wants to try something new in their classrooms, instead of the cookie cutter way, people are set back by it. They are scared of the idea of something new and unknown but as they test the waters with the new teacher more people see their accomplishments and want to join. As teachers we have to take a chance and come up with new ideas and stop following the same boring routine. Get out of the box and try something new and that could be in any area in our lives.

April 17th
He is a Chief Storyteller in room 304 at Waukee Middle School in Waukee, IA.He listens to, learns from, and provides feedback for sixty-five 11-and-12-year-old storytellers-in-training.
My comment to Russ Goerend:
I am Jennifer Whitley from University of South Alabama in EDM 310. I have actually never heard the term "dogfooding." As I kept reading I understood what you were talking about. We should never give our students something to work on that we would not even try ourselves. We should always be open to new technology. We should never discourage a student from using a certain product but some products are better for other people. It just depends on the person and what it will be used for. It is a fantastic I for product owners to do this, so they will get truthful feedback in the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment