Sunday, April 7, 2013

C4T

Doc Horse Tales
Joseph McCaleb recieved his PH.D at University of Texas with an emphasis in English and rhetorical studies. He is the director of UMCP, which is focused on digital media.
My comment to Joseph McCaleb:
My name is Jennifer Whitley. I am from EDM 310 at University of South Alabama. I never realized how important having a PLN was until I started taking this class. I have come to the realization, as a future teacher, that without a PLN I would have to come up with every lesson plan myself with no help and hope my approach is good enough to engage the students. I am now building my PLN. I know I don't have all the answers and I can't be expected to have all of them but I do have all the resources I could even need at my finger tips. Why waste the technology? I would be doing myself and my students an injustice. I can learn from people that have been teaching for years.
My comment:
This is Jennifer Whitley from EDM 310 at University of South Alabama. I think this is a fantastic idea. Being able to keep a video to teach and can become more efficient to document progress. This post was very thought provoking. I am looking forward to reading another post in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment